Sunday, February 25, 2007

WAVE COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING FOR THE TITLE

I have taken it easy at the pay the rent job over the weekend. The past couple of weeks I have worn myself out working the 6th and 7th day of my work week but I’m feeling much better this Sunday. I’m still tired but that’s ok. Before I was feeling really sick by Sunday. And the good news is I have next weekend off. We are making plans now on what to do with the two days like Pinky And The Brain late at night in lab. Wave’s The Brain and I’m proudly Pinky.

Now responses to Comments:

Robin,
I have always wondered why it never came up before. I guess only in sci-fi did you ever see the possibility of astronauts cracking up. I think I would though. I would be seeing space out there, looking out into nothing, and then start thinking about what if this bolt comes lose or that bit does not work right? To be honest though I am the person who when they sit him by the emergency door on a airplane my first thoughts are, ‘Pull it. Open the door Brian…DO IT! DO IT!’
As to the anti-Copernican thing. I was sitting reading it thinking there is no way this is real but we both know how crazy some people are in this world. My whole thing with saying I do not believe in black holes is just my way of saying I think most of science and history are based off faith and facts and thus are theories and not proof of anything. In my eyes science and history are just as much of a religion as any other. But that’s just me. I do not even believe we all exist in the same reality. That a very long conversation though if you get me started.

Hey, the Oscars are tonight. FUCK THE OSCARS! I’m going to see Ghost Rider. Don’t care about the reviews. If I’m entertained than plot be dammed. Superman Returns had lots of plot, so much they should have thrown some to the side. I liked the movie but did we really need a mini-superman and what is the next movie going to be about, more Superman stalking that family? Who else felt a little creepy about that? I did.
Oh, yea, FUCK THE OSCARS! I mean how can you have any respect for a awards show that basically ignores large groups of movies. One and only one example. Three animated movies and all three are American productions? Fuck that. I guess they gave the award to one Anime film a few years ago and now do not ever have to do that again or even nominate one. And don’t get me started on how they ignore comedies and action films for the most part for the big awards.

Any interesting news today?
Nope.

Philip J. Fry
I want one of these. We have a lot in common. Though he looks more like Conan than I do.

The novella is going well. Finally got a good sit down writing session last night. Mostly been writing on the fly over the past couple of weeks. I finished of the Preface, a little Moment section, and Chapter One. Hopefully tonight I can get in at least 1000 words into Chapter Two. I have already written bits of all of the Chapters up to Chapter 10 but now I am really diving into them. I can not wait until I get to 10 and find out then where the story will take me for the next couple of Chapters if not until the end of the story.

Written at the pay the rent job,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I meant to comment on this when I first read it, and I'm just now getting around to it. :)

Yes, science is based on theory, but believing a theory is a very different kind of faith than the religious kind. Scientific theories are based on empirical evidence, experiments, and fact. Religion is not. Sometimes theories are treated as fact when they are not: evolution is a good example of this. Evolution can't be proven; nor can creationism. But there is a lot more factual evidence pointing to the former. As for history, well, history is only as accurate as whoever is keeping the records. I try to take it all with a huge grain of salt.