Monday, February 26, 2007

GENETICALLY BACK FROM THE MOVIES

Writing this just as I came back from seeing Ghost Rider. I enjoyed the movie. The special effects were cool and I liked the humor of the film and the touches of Western elements. It was worth seeing on the big screen alone for the scene of the two Ghost Riders racing across the desert. I think this film very much like the Ghost Rider comics is about visuals. Cage did a great job with the character of Johnny Blaze and I do hope they do a sequel because of the same reasons I wanted Fantastic Four to get another second movie in that with the origin story out of the way they might just have the chance of doing something interesting. And from what I have seen of Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer they just may pull off a very good sequel.
I wanted to see Pan’s Labyrinth but it is already out of the small theater near by which carries smaller films so I will have to buy that when it comes out. Still lots of movies I want to see this year, the list containing-300, Transformers, Spiderman 3, Fantastic Four: Rise Of The Silver Surfer, Harry Potter: The Order Of The Phoenix, and probably some I’m forgetting.

I was visiting one of my churches the other day. The one who will drive me broke one of these days, Best Buy. Nothing new Doctor Who DVD wise but March sees the release of The Sontaran Experiment and The Invasion on DVD. Really looking forward to The Invasion. Also coming out in March is the 10th Doctor novel Made Of Steel. Probably order that through the local B&N.
Also coming out in Doctor Who merchandise that month from Big Finish Audio are Renaissance Of The Daleks, Horror Of Glam Rock. And from Big Finish Books Short Trips: Destination Prague. I wonder if I could order those through B&N? Anyways, I need to start keeping up with new releases because I’m already way behind in Doctor Who books and have a couple of already released DVDs to pick up for my collection.
Enough about one of my addictions.

Hit 1000 + words into the novella Sunday night. I added to chapters from writing I did while at work.

On our way home from the movies we almost got into a car wreck when a SUV driver decided he wanted to be in a lane which Heaven forbid had another vehicle there. Then on the drive back also we found out one of Wave’s neighbors died in her sleep. Sad, Wave said she was really nice. Interesting this is that Wave’s families dog daily went over there every day to visit them and now the little dog is very sad.

Written Sunday night while Wave watched SVU,
C.
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: